Here are some guidelines on how to care for your Studio Jetset leather products.
1. Special care should be taken to prevent scratching and marking; avoid placing the product with rough or sharp objects and use a leather creme or spray for the regular maintenance of leather.
2. Never place your product under direct sources of intense light and heat as this may cause the colour to fade.
3. Avoid rubbing against lightly coloured clothing to reduce any risk of colour transference.
4. Avoid dampness, humidity and rain. Should your product get wet, please remove the residual water with a soft paper towel and allow drying naturally.
5. Don’t overfill Studio Jetset passport holder. Travelling light will help it retain its shape.
Studio Jetset will not take responsibility for any kind of damage done as a result of irresponsible treatment of the product.